a drop event

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: a drop event

Post  InnerSpirit on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 pm

im not sayin dont put them in the event because iv already got deva im sayin because if sum new joins the server and sees wizzys runnin about wit FF and all taos wit deva wen they ask wat dropped them if ppl turn round and say we got in a drop event then itd sound a tad suspicous (typo im not gd wit long words lol) and the server isnt v fair where we all know tht the server couldnt get much fairer rares are actually rare wich is frustratin but then once u get em theres a huge satisfaction knowin tht uv actually workd for em so imo if they r gonna b in the event keep them @ same rate as current boss's have em as it has been mentiond tht there will b like event hens ppl will complain about havin em even at the same rate as boss;s but think about the amount of hens there will b so ur chances to get them drop is massivly increased due to the number of event mobs even tho they are at the same rate as some boss's

jus lookin out for the long term future of server because LB is doin a gr8 job Very Happy
InnerSpirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  M0RTaL on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:47 am

dont forget is ff nor deva wil drop alot of peeps wil stop playing this server
im trying to get ff for weeks
it didnt drop @ all tbh
cant you see LB only the peeps complaining about ff deva and comp because THERE allready have it

sad tbh

M0RTaL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

event drop

Post  faiz on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:32 am

im not saying like put ff and deva in every thing im just saying put them in a thew monsters or how ever u going to do it because it is solid to get it or if u dont wanna put in drop atleast put more ff in bosses so we can earn it lol coz it feals like bosses never drop it

faiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alabama on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:22 am

having ppl with there spells is not a bad thing

and the boss thing..the more theyre killed the better chance u got of gettin adrop by the said ppl using there skills

im sure theres plenty bosses to kill and we got timezones so ppl play difrrent times
alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  M0RTaL on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:28 am

i killed dd for like 20 times in a week in the morning
and the only thing i got was bravorb and boundy in 1 drop

so i think the drops are crap it aint medium its low

M0RTaL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InnerSpirit on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:29 am

more ppl would tend to play if the books are rarer coz it means the noobs wont have em (by noobs i mean those tht dont boss hunt and want everything handed to em ona plate) FLamer had FF drop while with a few others yesterday so the books are droppin. also i think the drop rate is based upon how many actually need it as far as i know there are only 3 lvl 46+ warrs and 1 of them has companion so its gonna b a while b4 the others get it also and im 1 of em i think i can name all the ppl tht boss hunt off the top of my head and those literally beggin for it to be in drops neva boss hunt coz weneva i go for a boss its there (ppl know the stupid times im online) so to those like Melexa,PoP,assa, and in all honesty most of the guild "team"(Dairynubs rejects as i like to call em) go kill boss's so wen i get there i can pk ya for em Twisted Evil
InnerSpirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  M0RTaL on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:13 am

they dont even know how to kill a boss

you know im bossing when i play on rippa or kom
so its a bid unfair dont ya think

M0RTaL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melexa on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:01 am

We will see @ the end who can hunt bosses as if u can even pk us while we r in guild event .. U r a Fkin Dreaming Bastard.

Melexa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamp on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Comming from someone who stands on the sz line to hit and go back in :p haha.

You Melexa, are very bad at acting tough.
Tamp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamer on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:18 pm

lol yeah i had FF drop yesterday gave it to a guildie(chaoswiz) and had assasian beggin me to sell it to him for "40mills please i got no else to hand" in his exact words....hahahha

but it's only the noobs that dnt boss hunt and just want everything given to em on a plate that actually want the spells put into the event cos they don't want to put effort into finding it.[img][/img]
Flamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

drop event

Post  faiz on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:53 pm

should of give to me lol i play more

faiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamp on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Personally I been farming for deva for week's on end, I wouldn't wanna find it in event, that'd ruin all the hard work im putting into finding it. It'd make me just as mad if I saw someone else get it without putting any effort into getting it aswell.
Tamp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprat on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:37 am

M0RTaL wrote:not really
armours should be rAre not spells tho
otherwise there is no use to play nemore
and every1 is probly gonna quit since wizzy`s cant solo sh!t without ff

me and rap killed every boss ingame before he got FF so boss wise its only needed to speed things up. but it does make killing mobs a hell of alot easier Smile.
As for FF and deva & comp dropping ive had 1FF 1 comp and 2deva's thats probs about right for how much ive killed(alot). I think they can be in event at a very low possibilty but they should be hard to get as every1 knows how useful they are.

I'D like to say now that if any1 find's me one of the lord relics i will sort them out Smile.
Bichon,monchong,pjana and woomyon.
Sprat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamer on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:46 am

i agree with you there tamp, i also been trying to get you it =( but no luck yet m8, and also what sprat said i migth agree with puttin them in maybe but with a low possibility of them dropping.

EDIT:also i killed a couple of mongs nout yet m8 also killed prajna he was pots, what do you get if you complete that quest my i ask? lords armour or summin?
Flamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprat on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:33 pm

yeh lords armor.
Sprat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lovedoug on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 am

Flamer wrote:lol yeah i had FF drop yesterday gave it to a guildie(chaoswiz) and had assasian beggin me to sell it to him for "40mills please i got no else to hand" in his exact words....hahahha

but it's only the noobs that dnt boss hunt and just want everything given to em on a plate that actually want the spells put into the event cos they don't want to put effort into finding it.[img][/img]

i pissed my self reading this haha first u was buggin for it wen u didnt have it and he hunts all the time for it you noob and have hes items on hes plate? wtf lol he got all hes items him self and you got FF and your full kit given to u so u really cant talk can u so think about what people can say about u befor u talk and try to take the piss out of people and shut up and play nice boys Razz
lovedoug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamer on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 am

lovedoug wrote:
Flamer wrote:lol yeah i had FF drop yesterday gave it to a guildie(chaoswiz) and had assasian beggin me to sell it to him for "40mills please i got no else to hand" in his exact words....hahahha

i pissed my self reading this haha first u was buggin for it wen u didnt have it and he hunts all the time for it you noob and have hes items on hes plate? wtf lol he got all hes items him self and you got FF and your full kit given to u so u really cant talk can u so think about what people can say about u befor u talk and try to take the piss out of people and shut up and play nice boys Razz
who was i buggin for it? i don't get you, you make no sence what so ever lol go back to school or summin.if you read what i said, i said THEY want it handed on a plate you fucknut, ff given to me? by who? looool think before you know what your on about, and the fact that rapid gave me some of his items lmao whatever i traded stuff for them so again you know JACKSHIT. and plus it just shows where kindness gets you in places but you wouldn't know cos your a jumped up little 16yr old boy who has just hit puberty and thinks cos there balls are dropping they know it all.
Flamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lovedoug on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:55 pm

lunchbox i find this offensive i be making a report on this he is like this all the time in game i will send u screens to ur e-mail
lovedoug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunchbox on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:18 pm

nowt personal dairy but that kinda abuse wont get him its only a little bit insulting and personal i found abit of conflict give sparks to the game
Lunchbox
Admin

View user profile http://totalmir.go-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Flamer on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:12 pm

lovedoug wrote:lunchbox i find this offensive i be making a report on this he is like this all the time in game i will send u screens to ur e-mail
LOOOOOOOL me and hermoid cracked up at this joke of a post.... and thats true what you said lunchbox it does add abit of a spark, just a shame it cause curse to my weapon all the time tho XD
Flamer
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alabama on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:52 am

is it this weekend or not..havent seen any posts from lb to say what hes done
alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InnerSpirit on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:53 am

not sure wats happenin about this as serious consideration needs to go into it as it has the potential to screw the server if its not done right
InnerSpirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alabama on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:01 am

easters nearly here we get events for that Wink
alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alabama on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:40 am

if u dont want the economy ruined ..can u make items that expire after so many days for the event maybe, then no one gets to keep unless u really lucky to find a real one
alabama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InnerSpirit on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:57 am

aye items tht go after say 7 days or so would b ok but im not sure how much work itd take to do it coz i know LB is workin on a new town and cpl of new boss's atm
InnerSpirit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum